The cost of membership is £25 per person per annum or £35 for a family membership.
Life membership and corporate membership are also available and this can be discussed with the directors by contacting them by letter, e mail or telephone.
You may pay by cheque made payable to The Archibald Knox Forum (if you live in Isle of Man or UK only) or by Paypal using the button below or by transfer to the bank account mentioned below.
All payments by Paypal or bank transfer should be made so that they are received in GBP sterling.
Please supply the name(s) of the member(s), the postal address, e mail address and telephone number so that the register of members can be correctly maintained
Benefits of membership
- Access to our exclusive Members' Area which has the following sections:
- Discounts of 10% to 12% on purchases of Archibald Knox items from 4 dealers.
- 3D scans of Knox designed graves - Arthur Lasenby Liberty's grave so far.
- Curatorial talks on The Deer's Cry.
- Visits to St Ninian's School to see the Book of Remembrance, cabinet and the Roll of Honour.
- A series of 6 short films on subjects relating to Knox:
- Introduction to the films.
- An introduction to the origins of Liberty & Co.'s "Cymric" and "Tudric" ranges.
- Points on understanding silver hallmarks, LIberty & Co. marks etc. and information on Peel Cathedral silver pieces designed by Knox.
- An inroduction to "When is a Knox not a Knox."
- All Saints' Church, Lonan, with 2 Knox war memorials, a Knox designed pavement and the grave of Canon John Quine.
- Late 19th and early 20th century industrial espionage with examples of design stealing.
- Knox and Europe.
- The series of films are now available to the public on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5id7cEcXF7w&list=PLOYP7wzXo0rkmp4NokliICYuNObIpwsfD&ab_channel=TheArchibaldKnoxForum
- Continued research into, and updating, of Knox's life, work and legacy.
- We hope to be able to have Knox exhibition roadshows and talks in UK if there is a big enough membership.