https://www.archibaldknoxforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/headerlogo3.png 0 0 Aces https://www.archibaldknoxforum.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/headerlogo3.png Aces2017-11-27 07:52:402018-10-26 09:07:51Talks and Workshops held at drop–in center
The following list shows activities that have been held at the 3 drop-in centre events so far:
- Display of some original Knox items on loan to The Archibald Knox Forum, including metalwork, terracotta and Jewellery.
- Display of the books and other resources on loan to The Archibald Knox Forum.
- Film of the 2014 Olympia Exhibition lecture courtesy of Culture Vannin and Anthony Bernbaum.
- 10 to 15 minute talks on:
- Origins of the “Cymric” and “Tudric” ranges of Liberty & Co.
- Industrial espionage in Victorian and Edwardian England. (with examples of design stealing).
- A personal view of Knox enamels and the meaning of some of the colours.
- Workshop on the interpretation of silver hallmarks and Liberty & Co. marks.
- Introduction to when is a Knox not a Knox - with examples.
- Video on how a modern reproduction Knox clock is made by A E Williams.